J. B. Rainsberger wrote:

I am still searching the archives for an answer, but...

When I invoke the site:deploy task, Maven tries to upload files to my ISP using my Windows username, which is different from my ISP username. How do I change the username that my ssh command uses? Is there a property for this?

Thanks.

OK, now that I'm more awake, I can see that there is the global username property "maven.username". Now I have a problem:

I need different usernames to connect to CVS and my ISP. I can't use "maven.username" for both. What can I do?

Thanks.
--
J. B. Rainsberger,
Diaspar Software Services