Hi to all,

I'm faced a weird problem.

On our nexus repository, artifacts have the correct time stamp, ie :

log4j-1.2.15.jar file is Thu Aug 30 19:41:16 CEST 2007

Same timestamp in both repo1 and our nexus repo.

When maven get the artifact from nexus to my local repository
(~m2/repository), the timestamp is not conserved, the files get the
timestamp of creation on the local repo.

It's a problem since the artifacts are after used thru JavaWebStart
and differents developpers producing the application give different
timestamp for the same artifacts ;(
Is it something we could fix with some maven configuration or should
it be requested as 'enhancement' ?

Best regards