Hi,
Currently i am trying to get maven project setup which creates a jar
artifact. I have setup the project structure.
Unfortunately i we don't have the libraries in central repository as per
maven layout and jars don't have version numbers.
They are jars like product1.jar, product2.jar. These jars are the project
dependencies.
I was thinking of running ant task which will move the jars to necessary
location and rename the jars during validate phase. After which i expect the
compile to execute.

But i see that dependency resolution happens first before any tasks can be
executed. Is it that i should write a separate ant script to do this before
running maven.
I am using maven 2.1.0.

Is there a better way to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Vijay