Hi all,

I used archetype:create-from-project goal to create an archetype from a project
of mine, worked perfectly.

Installed the archetype and used it to create a project, which all worked fine

However, I get following warnings when I create a project using the above
mentioned archetype and I can't find any reference or meaning to these warnings

[WARNING] CP Don't override file
C:\projects\test\my-test\src\main\resources\applicationContext.xml
[WARNING] CP Don't override file
C:\projects\test\my-test\src\main\resources\assemblies\bin.xml
[WARNING] CP Don't override file
C:\projects\test\my-test\src\main\resources\checkstyle.xml
[WARNING] CP Don't override file
C:\projects\test\my-test\src\main\resources\conf\application.properties
[WARNING] CP Don't override file
C:\projects\test\my-test\src\main\resources\conf\fileName.xml
[WARNING] CP Don't override file
C:\projects\test\my-test\src\main\resources\conf\log4j.properties

These are the files that are part of my project and I get them copied to the
folders mentioned above. I don't understand what the warning is about though
and why is Maven warning me not to override these files?

Any insight will be greatly appreciated

thanks

Shahzad Qureshi
Systems Analyst/Programmer
Applications Directorate | La direction générale des applications
Chief Information Officer Branch | Direction générale du dirigeant principal de
l'information
Environment Canada | Environnement Canada
shahzad.qure...@ec.gc.ca
Telephone | Téléphone 416-739-4702
Website | Site Web www.ec.gc.ca