Hi all,

our project has a set of integration tests that have to be passed using
*several* combinations of systemProperties/argLine. (Note that the test
classes are identical; only the configuration changes.)

Getting the tests to execute is easy; I just bind multiple executions of
failsafe:integration-test to the integration-test phase. Getting
failsafe:verify to pick up all tests results, however, is not, as I
wasn't able to figure out which parameters to tweak: summaryFile?
reportsDirectory?

What is the Maven way to achieve this -- and to have all combinations of
systemProperties/argLine show up in the project reports as well?
Duplicating our integration tests is certainly not the way to go...

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Andreas Sewe