Well on initial testing it doesn't seem to work. Maybe the rpm plugin is supposed to load the file through some maven resource interface? Right now, it's doing this:

final Reader reader = new FileReader( scriptFile );

Where scriptFile is a java.io.File. I think this way, it's bypassing Maven's framework. This could be yet another bug...

Thanks for the help, Csaba

Ryan Connolly wrote:
Hi. I have no experience with this plugin but it would seem that you
could first filter the file as a typical maven resource and then have
the plugin point to the filtered version?