Hey Kenneth, there is a JiBX Maven plugin you could try.  In this example POM
snippet below from one of my projects, the binding files are kept in
src/main/resources.  You could put your insuranceMapping.xml in the includes
directly or use a wildcard:

      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.jibx</groupId>
        <artifactId>maven-jibx-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.2.1</version>
        <configuration>
          <includes>
            <includes>*-binding.xml</includes>