hi!

since I have not much time left now, I can only ask a quick hint:

What about moving the parent pom.xml (containing the <dependencyManagement>)
down into your build directory and create an own 'build' pom.xml (containing
the <modules>) in the parent directory? This definitely works and is used e.g.
by JBoss folks for their 'version-matrix' (see e.g. the weld build).

LieGrue,
strub