On Dec 26, 2009, at 5:41 AM, Anders Hammar wrote:

> Well, I'd say it's better to install the MRM (Nexus or Artifactory) on a
> server in your development network. All your developers will be dependent on
> this to get the patched plugins (or any other internal artifacts).

A couple of issues with that: First, there are no other developers, just me.
(It's a one-man hobby project that happens to use Maven for builds.) Second, I
don't really have a server that could host an MRM. I do have an account with a
shared web host, but I don't think it's possible to install, say, Nexus in that
kind of environment. I've got my personal workstation, and that's pretty much
it.

So, should I just run the MRM locally? Or do I even need to bother with an MRM?
I don't really see any advantages to an MRM given my circumstances.

Trevor