Actually,
i might not need the maven scm plugin... if i've got hudson working with
accurev - that's settles the automatic building...
and i can use accurev plugin for eclipse for checkin/out releases.

I've expressed what you said about accurev to my team leader, and he said
those are not relevant to our environment.. so in the meantime.. we're going
on accurev...

-Eyal