Indeed it does! Works like a charm!

Only one problem now: it reports on several SNAPSHOT plugins, which I
actually DO want! I know it's not good practice to use snapshots, but let
me explain my case here:

I have a multi-module build, which is ALWAYS released in a single go. One
of my modules is a plug-in that I actually need in the build, and I always
want to use it in the same version as the whole project is in.

Now, during development, this would lead to a snapshot version, which at
time of release would make it a release version (I use the property
'project.version' as a reference for the plug-in.

Now, how can I explain to the enforcer-plugin that this single plug-in
indeed is allowed to be a snapshot? I'm hoping for a solution that doesn't
mean implementing my own enforcer-rule... But if that what it takes, I'll
do that. Just wanted to check if this is already possible, because I think
this is not a very unusual use-case...

Roland