Von: Michel Barakat [mailto:bmic...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2010 12:24
An: users@maven.apache.org
Betreff: Running unit tests in a specific order

Hey folks,

I am using the surefire plugin to run through JUnit tests.
I am facing some cross-test dependencies issues and thus would like to
investigate how tests perform when ran in a specific order.

I have tried using the' test' flag, as in:
mvn -Dtest=ATest,BTest,CTest test

However, this does not necessarily execute the tests in the specified
order (eg. CTest is executed before ATest or BTest).
Is it possible to specify a strict order, through which unit tests
should be executed?

Cheers
Michel