You can fix your package-info.java. I'd start by adding a package
declaration (which you appear to be missing) and using fully-qualified class
names for the annotations.

Alternatively, you can use the Eclipse compiler instead of javac:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-compiler-plugin/non-javac-compilers.html

There are differences between the Eclipse compiler and javac. They're not
common, but they do exist.

Justin