De : Eric Pugh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : jeudi 10 juin 2004 09:24
À : Maven Users List; Laurent PETIT
Objet : RE: SCM Plugin and subversion

At any rate, I started tweaking the plugin to handle SVN.  My needs at this
point are pretty limited, I just wanted to get the CruiseControl plugin to
work with the scm plugin and SVN.   So, download the latest from CVS and
take a looksee!  Any patches would be much appreciated, it should be a
relatively straightforward process.   I'm hoping to eventually get the
release goal to work with SVN.

Eric