From: Manfred Moser [mailto:manf...@mosabuam.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 12:43 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Multiple Artifacts Question

I have done the two approaches on bamboo.. and yes, i believe the cleanest
approach is to use separate projects for each appserver.

On advantage of an overlay is that you can do it with a war (and maybe ear)
that is not part of your build. E.g. I modified JasperServer war and added
more stuff to it that way..

manfred

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 10:44:00 -0700, David Hoffer wrote
> That shouldn't be a problem...we have the same
> requirements...however we use TeamCity for CI.
>
> -Dave
>
> On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 10:29 AM, <david.a.willi...@sungard.com> wrote:
>
> > Thanks everyone for your answers.   I'll look into each method.  We are
> > using Bamboo as a build server and the two issues are that 1, need to
ensure
> > that all version have the same source code revision and 2, we are using
that
> > Build Number plug-in and need to keep the build number the same for all
> > varieties.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > David

Manfred Moser