Hi Todd,

My problem is exactly the timestamp....cause on the build time of each module the timestamp is changing ....over my tree....

I guess I don't really understand what the problem with this is ;-). The
build time each module's artifact IS actually different.
Yeah that's what i understood and expected...

> If your not
interested in the built time of the module, then I can't really see why
your module needs a build time.
May be i didn't explain my intention good enough...

I would like to create a timestamp starting with the build (root of my reactor build) to use this timestamp for different things (Overall Site information, put the information into different SQL Scripts, Shell-Scripts, RPM Comment etc.)...

That means i would like to record the start time of my build....

So may be i misunderstnad the intention of the buildnumber-maven-plugin....May be i have to use and external source for this kind of information e.g. Hudson...but i thought i could manage it with Maven itself...

Many thanks for your help.

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl Heinz Marbaise        ICQ#: 135949029
Hauptstrasse 177                         USt.IdNr: DE191347579
52146 Würselen                           http://www.soebes.de