We are trying to utilize maven across our different platforms.

In fact one of our team members is creating plugins to build
code for our OpenVMS platform.

What I want to know is that the maven site generation is really
tailored to java and the reports it generates.

How would I best customize the maven site capabilities/goals,
so that the documentation could be generated, but Java specific
reports are not generated (like jdepend, javadoc, etc).

Do I just need to exclude these plugins in my pom.xml?

The generation of a site and documentation accompanying the
application codebase would be a huge benefit for centralizing
documentation/communication about our OpenVMS applications,
even if these individual reports are not generated.

Thanks,

jay