Hi,

Is it possible to access a server username/password (even/especially when
encrypted) from an Ant Mojo and/or antrun script?

If you know how to do it from a Java Mojo, I would take that too.

I would like to be able to use it to ssh to other servers where we have some
cross-compilers installed, etc, and currently we are forcing our developers to
set our own properties in settings.xml, which does not support encryption.

I have tried things like this (following the pattern from
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/MavenPropertiesGuide) , but of
course, the server <id> must get in there somehow, I assume.
${settings.servers.id.username} ${settings.server.id.username} etc etc to no
avail.

Thanks,
Ben