No I am not using NTLM as my proxy server is Novell Border Manager.  I
actually saw this wiki page a few days back and check with our System guys
to make sure I knew what we was using in terms of NTLM.  Thanks for the
reply.

Has anybody got out through the proxy that is not using a NTLM or CNTLM?

Thanks!

Tonté