On Yesterday at 1:26pm, PA=>Pankaj Agarwal <pankaj_agar...@trimble.com> wrote:

PA> Here's the exact error.
PA>
PA> [INFO]
PA> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
PA> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR [INFO]
PA> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
PA> [INFO] An Ant BuildException has occured: The following error occurred
PA> while executing this line: build.xml:118:
PA> com.bea.util.jam.internal.javadoc.JavadocClassloadingException: An
PA> error has occurred while invoking javadoc to inspect your source

Here's my experience. I don't remember when I added this, but here is what
I use as a dependency for the maven-antrun-plugin:

                    <dependency>
                        <groupId>sun.jdk</groupId>
                        <artifactId>tools</artifactId>
                        <version>1.6</version>
                        <scope>system</scope>
<systemPath>${java.home}/../lib/tools.jar</systemPath>
                    </dependency>

Works for me, YMMV.

Hope that helps.
--