Hi Wayne,

More more clarity on this,
com.dowjones.omc.provisioning:ProvisioningCommons-components:jar:1.0-7-SNAPSHOT
is my A artifact. I have it in my .m2 but my second project is not able to
get it. But when i do an explicit install:install-file on
"com.dowjones.omc.provisioning:ProvisioningCommons-components:jar:1.0-7-SNAPSHOT",
i am able to get. What is different in install:install-file and install
phase.

Hope you got it.

Thanks
Pawan