Put them into src/main/resources, rather than src/main/java. If you
don't like that default behaviour, create an element like
build/resources/resource with directory src/main/java. In the latter
case, be sure to exclude **/*.java and **/package*.html .

Jochen

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 8:10 AM, vasm <ajay.kulka...@krawlernetworks.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
> I am new to maven. I have created a new maven project to create a jar file.
> I have a few xml files in classpath as well. When i build the project only
> the  java files (i.e. class files) get included in jar. The xml files are
> excluded. Can anyone please help. How to include these xml files in jar as
> well. Any kind of help is appreciated.
>
> Thanx.
> --

Germanys national anthem is the most boring in the world - how telling!