*Thought this is just a Maven issue:*

I can run mvn grails:run-app and I get my application running, but when I
run mvn grails:run-war I get a 404 error on the same service.

I also tried grails run-war and that works fine.

---
Thank You…

Mick Knutson, President

BASE Logic, Inc.
Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring & Agile Consulting
p. (866) BLiNC-411: (254-6241-1)
f. (415) 685-4233

Website: http://www.baselogic.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/mickknutson