Is ECLIPSE_HOME set?

David

-----Original Message-----
From: WujekS [mailto:wujek.sru...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 10:58 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: m2eclipse, surefire and systepPropertyVariables

Hi. I have a configuration to set certain properties in the pom file to be
used during my TestNG tests. It doesn't work. Here is what I do:
            <plugin>
                <configuration>
                    <systemPropertyVariables>
                        <property>value</property>
                    </systemPropertyVariables>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

and in the test file I simply call System.getProperty("property") and it is
null. When called from the command line it works.
How can I make it work in eclipse too?

Regards,
wujek