On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 12:58 AM, Erlend Hamnaberg <ngar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have project that is on codehaus. For some reason I decided to have a
> distribution build as an attached artifact.
> This causes clutter in the repo, which I do not want.
> Are there any guidelines for how to create a distribution for a maven
> project for non-maven users?

I think there are too many variables and preferred outcomes to suggest
guidelines. However, I've done some distributions with the site
deploy. You package your thing up as part of site, put it in the site
target directory and let it be deployed as part of site-deploy (which
in turn is run as part of release:perform).

Kalle