Hi everyone

Using the following build spec in my pom.xml

<build>
        <defaultGoal>compile</defaultGoal>
        <sourceDirectory>src/main/java</sourceDirectory>
        <outputDirectory>target/main</outputDirectory>
        <resources>
                <resource>

<targetPath>ch/hsr/ifs/flexclipse/resources</targetPath>
                </resource>
        </resources>
</build>

my resources are copied to target/main instead to
target/main/ch/hsr/ifs/flexclipse/resources when using the configuration
generated by the maven-eclipse-plugin in pde mode, using the following
config:

<plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-eclipse-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.8</version>
        <configuration>
                <pde>true</pde>
                <manifest>META-INF/MANIFEST.MF</manifest>
                <spring>
                        <version>2.5.6</version>
                        <file-pattern>spring.cfg.xml</file-pattern>
                        <basedir>src/main/resources</basedir>
                </spring>
        </configuration>
</plugin>

Did I miss something here or how can I get the maven-eclipse-plugin to
create a project that copies my resources to the desired resources
directory?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions and best regards
Pascal