Thanks for such a prompt response.

I don't have much idea about how the staging feature of nexus works. I will
have to understand first.

But I wanted to know that is there a way that we can configure our deploy
plugin such that it deploys only when the tests that were run in test phase
pass with 100%?
I mean that based on the outcome of the tests can we control the execution
of the other build phases?

So my case is that