Hi,

I use Maven 2 in a project and i would like to link plugin execution to the
execution of another plugin.

In fact, in my project I've got a plugin A and a plugin B. And when I
execute plugin A, I would like that plugin B be executed just before plugin
A.

In my use case, plugin A is gwt-maven-plugin and plugin B is
maven-antrun-plugin.

My POM configuration is the following :

[CODE]
<plugin>
<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
<artifactId>gwt-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>1.2</version>
<executions>
<execution>
<phase>process-ant</phase>
<goals>
<goal>compile</goal>
<goal>generateAsync</goal>
<goal>test</goal>
</goals>
</execution>
</executions>
<configuration>
<webXml>war/WEB-INF/web.xml</webXml>
 <runTarget>fr.blabla.Appli/Appli.html</runTarget>
</configuration>
</plugin>

<plugin>
<version>1.2</version>
<executions>
<execution>
<id>process-ant</id>
<configuration>
<tasks>
<echo message="Test" />
</tasks>
</configuration>
<goals>
<goal>run</goal>
</goals>
</execution>
</executions>
</plugin>
[/CODE]

With that, I thought that execution of my id process-ant was like a phase
process-ant that I could bind to executions of others plugins.

However, that doesn't work. When I launch gwt:compile (of plugin
gwt-maven-plugin), phase process-ant is not launched.

Someone would have an idea to be able to bind 2 plugin which phases are not
standards Maven phases ?

Thanks by advance for your help.

Sylvain.