G'Day all,
        I am trying to use Maven with a few example projects (Torque),
and it cannot find two(2) jar files (jdni-1.2.1.jar & jdbc-2.0.jar), and
suggests downloading them. I have downloaded both jar files, but I am
not sure how to put them into the local repository so that they will be
found during a site:generate.

        I have looked through email list archives, web-pages, wiki,
google, etc, and I have not been able to find out how to do this. Is
there a reference somewhere that I have missed? Or can someone give me a
helping hand?

        Thanking you for your assistance,

Craig Gaffney
PC Applications Developer
Rinstrum Pty Ltd (formerly Ranger Instruments)
41 Success St, Acacia Ridge Qld 4110 Australia
Ph:     +61 7 3216 7166
Fax:    +61 7 3216 6211
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web:    www.rinstrum.com