Hi folks,

I'm looking for a way of dynamically specifying dependencies in my
archetype.

Why, you ask?
Well, I run a code kata site ( http://codingkata.org codingkata.org ) and
for advanced katas I'm planning to include e.g. database access and
messaging queues. If I create my archetypes the usual way I would have to
create one for every language I support (6) with every combination of
libraries - which would soon end in hundreds of combinations.

That's why I'd have to 'dynamically' insert the library dependencies. But I
can't figure out how that would work, any ideas?

Cheers,
stephanos