Am 19.04.2010 12:47, schrieb Stephen Connolly:
You need to run the release from the aggregator pom.  not from the parent.

That was exactly the way I was doing it.

The SCM information will effectively be ignored by the release plugin in all
but the aggregator root.

But you will want the SCM info in each project so that the project site will
contain the correct information

Than it should have worked for me, but it wasn't. Do you have a project like this? I mean with parent module != aggregator module?

regards

Thomas