On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Jean-Claude Vogel
<vogel.jeancla...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> No idea of solution ? It seems that with maven 1 it was possible de add
> properties to a dependency of the war to indicate the final location in the
> war, but it's no more possible.

I can't offer any definite advice - I dont build applets or wars.

However, I suspect that the location where Maven puts things is not
where Eclipse expects to find things.

So I would manually configure Eclipse to get everything working.

Once you have worked out what needs to be done you can then configure
maven-eclipse-plugin to setup your environment in the same way.

Alternatively you could try m2eclipse.
I dont use m2eclipse, so I  have no idea whether your use case is supported.