There is no archetype in Central with the artifactId "magenta-basic-project"

Maybe you are trying to use an internal artifact?   You email is from
"magenta-technology.ru", and you are attempting to reference a
"com.magenta" groupId.   I'd suggest contacting others in your
development group to find out what you should put in your
~/.m2/settings.xml.    If you are using a repository manager, then you
will need to define a mirror in your settings.xml.

Tim