Matt,
How do you force forking VM.  The plugin does not seem to support such an
option.  Can you please elaborate a little more for my benefit?

Thanks,
Bhaskar

> The information contained in this communication may be confidential or
legally privileged and is intended only for the recipient named above. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
communication or its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please immediately advise the sender and delete
the original and any copies from your computer system.