On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 09:55:05AM +0200, Jörg Schaible wrote:
[snip]
> but you should
> probably ask the developers of the artifacts in question why they think they
> need exactly those versions. Find the artifacts with dependency:tree.

Definitely ask them that.  I find that depending on a specific version
is often a sign of poor-quality code (perhaps the dependent, perhaps
the dependency, could even be both).

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mw...@iupui.edu
Balance your desire for bells and whistles with the reality that only a