From: Antonio Petrelli [mailto:antonio.petre...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 1:53 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Using Ant script in Maven

2010/4/29 Partha Maitra <partha.mai...@sasken.com>:
> I am very new to Maven, and would like to know how to add an "ant" task as a
> pert of my "install" goal, i.e. if I use mvn install it should first run that
> ant task.

AntRun plugin:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-antrun-plugin/

However I think you should check if there is already a plugin that does what
you need. If you post your needs we might help you.

Antonio

SASKEN BUSINESS DISCLAIMER: This message may contain confidential, proprietary
or legally privileged information. In case you are not the original intended
Recipient of the message, you must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
distribute, print, or copy any part of this message and you are requested to
delete it and inform the sender. Any views expressed in this message are those
of the individual sender unless otherwise stated. Nothing contained in this
message shall be construed as an offer or acceptance of any offer by Sasken
Communication Technologies Limited ("Sasken") unless sent with that express
intent and with due authority of Sasken. Sasken has taken enough precautions to
prevent the spread of viruses. However the company accepts no liability for any