Hi, mavens:
I'm new to Maven project, and currently learn how to
build j2ee project through it. There's a great
stuff I found on wiki in illustrating how to build
j2ee project
(http://wiki.codehaus.org/maven/CreatingJ2eeApplications).

Because it consists of multiporjects (with
sub-projects in it). Therefore it needs to download
artificts. However, because  the artifacts (in the
sample project - j2ee-project\common)  is resided in
local file system, it results in "unsatisfied
dependency" error; even though I specified the url tag
in project.xml (I put the jar file in tomcat server
and with url tag http://localhost:port/project/ or
edit url tag with absoloute path pointing to the jar
file),  it doesn't work. What should I do to adjust
this problem?
I appreciate any suggestions,
sincerely.
Arsene