Same here,

I don't want to use freestyle jobs to maven as I base my releases to the
m2-release plugin of Hudson (yes I know about the freestyle release plugin,
but it doesn't fit exactly to the needs of a maven release)

I also think that having different versions of maven in development and CI
is not the best practice as it might give headaches to the developers if
there is a mis-alignment between those two.

I'm not concerned about the stability of m3-beta, the IT tests are doing an
excellent job to keep compatibility, but I need the integration features of
m2 to go ahead, so I'll also wait for the hudson m3 support to migrate.

Dimitris