No one has any ideas?

I'm thinking along the lines that something that wasn't bundled with
maven alpha is now bundled with maven beta. Something that takes
precedence over what's need for customised url handlers to work. Does
anyone know if something has changed in that respect from the alpha to
the beta version that could break url handlers.

/Bengt