From: Stephane Eybert [mailto:mittiprove...@yahoo.se]
Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2010 4:06 PM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Maven filter and hsqldb mem hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto

Hi Jemos,

Thanks for your reply. But I wonder how come the file in the target
directory shows all the properties being filtered fine.

A look at the file core/target/classes/spring-hibernate.xml shows the
property place holders replaced by the corresponding values.

But a look at the file core/target/test-classes/spring-hibernate.xml shows
that the property place holders were NOT replaced.

So, the filtering works in a way that escapes me... It seems to filter
something, creating a filtered file at
core/target/classes/spring-hibernate.xml but not doing it for the file
core/target/test-classes/spring-hibernate.xml

What puzzles me is that I only run an integration test with the command:

mvn clean test -Pitest

Here are the generated files in the target directory, one in classes/
filtered fine and the other one in test-classes not filtered:

http://old.nabble.com/file/p28505207/spring-hibernate.xml
spring-hibernate.xml