We've been successfully using Flex-mojos with our projects under Maven.  It's
been working well, but we need to include the .swf artifacts that are generated
in an assembly.  That seems to be failing, and I get the following error:

Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.archiver.manager.NoSuchArchiverException: No
such archiver: 'swf'.
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.archiver.manager.DefaultArchiverManager.getResourceCollection(DefaultArchiverManager.java:90)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.archiver.manager.DefaultArchiverManager.getResourceCollection(DefaultArchiverManager.java:128)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.archiver.AbstractArchiver.asResourceCollection(AbstractArchiver.java:506)

My assembly descriptor, for reference, is pretty simple:

<assembly
xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/assembly/1.1.0";

xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/assembly/1.1.0
 http://maven.apache.org/xsd/assembly-1.1.0.xsd";>
    <id>php-webapp</id>
    <formats>
        <format>zip</format>
    </formats>
    <dependencySets>
        <dependencySet>
            <includes>
              <include>*:swf:*</include>
            </includes>
            <outputDirectory>/</outputDirectory>
            <unpack>false</unpack>
        </dependencySet>
        </dependencySets>
        <fileSets>
                <fileSet>
                        <directory>src/main/php</directory>
                        <outputDirectory>/</outputDirectory>
                </fileSet>
        </fileSets>
</assembly>

Is this the best way to compose the assembly?  If it is, I presume that I need
to create and add an archiver that can deal with .swf (treating it as an opaque
blob, presumably).  If not, it would be pretty easy to write a plugin, but I
can't imagine I'm the only person running into this issue.

Thanks for any thoughts,

Brian