Good Afternoon Ross

we could benefit from your experience with a short readme.IBM_OLDXXX.txt text
file which would enumerate pitfalls you encountered such as:

1)configuring the JVM (which version JVM works on your IBM xxx host?)

2)configuring a repository on your machine..any permissions problems if so how
to workaround?

3)which utilities does IBM_OLDXXX install for
utilities..ftp/sftp..cp/scp..svn/cvs

4)if a shell is loaded what utilities does IBM_OLDXX install for
grep..which..who?

5)how does IBM_OLDXXX handle EBCDIC-ASCII conversion?

you may be the only engineer to install and configure a working maven
installation on this ibm legacy host!

With Sincere Appreciation,
Martin Gainty
Please do not alter/modify or disrupt this transmission. Thank You