Hi Peter,

Thanks for the reply.
(a) Code for the test suite for the eclipse

<code>
@RunWith(Suite.class)
@SuiteClasses( {ExtensionTest.class,EditorTest.class} )
public class BaseFrameworkTestSuite {

}
</code>

(b) The suite runs successfully from the Eclipse.

I think the tests are being run as Junit-4.Where exactly do you want me to
look in for that?.
Becuase other Junit 4 tests which are in other plug-ins are running fine.

Best Regards,
Saurav