Hello,

Is there a way to prepare a bundle to be uploaded to the central repository so that it also contains the licence file?

Ideally, I'd like a licence file along these files, for example:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/jsslutils/jsslutils/0.5.1/

My POM contains this:
        <licenses>
                <license>
                        <name>BSD</name>
                        <url>LICENSE.txt</url>
                        <distribution>repo</distribution>
                </license>
        </licenses>

The licence file is next to the POM in the source tree, but it's never included in the bundle or any of its inner jar files. I guess it could be an absolute URL that points to it, but it would be good to have a licence file bundled and uploaded with the other files, at least to respect the terms of the licence itself.

Best wishes,

Bruno.