Hi all,

Somehow I fixed this after manual comparision of every maven files between
the 2 environments. The environment where this problem was present, had
incorrect settings.xml.
The mirrorID was incorrectly mentioned same as server repository id. I
changed to proxy repository id and it started working fine.

Thanks
Sunil