Hi all,
I am a bit confused about the purpose of maven.war.webxml. I expected to
find web.xml in the WEB-INF directory after pointing maven.war.webxml to
this file.

I have the following setup:
build.properties
maven.war.webxml = C:\PARTS\PARTS_WEB\PartsWeb\WebContent\WEB-INF\web.xml

after maven war I expected to find the webxml in folder
C:\PARTS\PARTS_WEB\target\PARTS Web\WEB-INF, but it isn't there.

Kind regards,
Onno

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s)
only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject
to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any
other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this
e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.