Stephen Connolly-2 wrote:

> Nope. you will still have the issue of the plugin metadata being
> incorrect.
>
> Short answer: [image: donny_dont_22.jpg] Don't do what Donny Don't Does

Ahh, ofcourse, this make it clear: "when you extend a maven-plugin artifact,
the maven-plugin-plugin cannot see the javadoc annotations of the parent
mojo classes (because they are javadoc annotations and it only has access to
the .class files)". I'm so used to Java annotations that this slipped me.

So code (plugin) reusage simply is a no-no. I could copy all properties +
javadoc annotations in my own class and forward them to the parent. Hm. What
will be the gain...

Thanks!