Hi,

I have a multimodule project in which some modules need an additional
sourcefolder, whereas other modules dont.
To avoid redefining this in each of the relevant modules I want to add this
to the parent pom and activate the project if this folder X is present.

Unfortunately this seems not working as the activation section seems to be
interpreted during the parent pom, where no folder X exists. Ergo the
profile is deactivated and the relevant modules are failing.

How can I activate profiles, defined in the parent pom,  for some modules ?

Is there another way which avoids redefining this in every module ?

Thanks

PS: Using maven 2.2.1