I'm trying to use junitreport to generate HTML output out of the XML junit
testresults.

However I keep having the java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space.

I already tried to set the MAVEN_OPTS in HUDSON to -XX:MaxPermSize=2048m. I
know that the default permgen size starts with 64Kb. So I tried setting this
to 256m, 1024m and finally 2048m, but nothing helps.

According to me it should be possible not to change the MAVEN_OPTS but to
directly set the MaxPermSize on the maven-antrun-plugin. Because in this
plugin the junitreport is build.
However I really don't know how to instruct the maven-antrun-plugin to use a
higher MaxPermSize.

Building the junitreport is done after the complete build is done and all
the junit tests are run.

Can somebody please help me with this? Thx.

Here is a copy of my pom.xml:

<build>
        <plugins>
          <plugin>
            <version>1.4</version>
            <executions>
              <execution>
                <phase>install</phase>
                 <configuration>
                    <tasks>
                      <echo message="" />
                      <echo message="Convert JUnit report from XML to HTML
)" />
                      <echo
message="-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------"
/>
                      <echo message="Start XML to HTML conversion" />

                      <junitreport
todir="c:/_composer/_build/_test/reports">
                        <fileset dir="c:/_composer/_build/_test/">
                          <include name="TEST-*.xml"/>
                        </fileset>
                        <report format="frames"
todir="c:/_composer/_build/_test/reports/html"/>
                      </junitreport>

                      <echo message="Finished XML to HTML conversion" />
                      <echo message="" />

                    </tasks>
                 </configuration>
                <goals>