Personally I'd configure the release plugin to run those goals:

 <plugin>
   <artifactId>maven-release-plugin</artifactId>
   <version>2.0</version>
   <configuration>
     <preparationGoals>clean verify</preparationGoals>
     <goals>deploy</goals>
   </configuration>
 </plugin>

Add the osxappbundle:bundle and launch4j:launch4j goals to the <deploy/>
element.

--
Pull me down under...